Corporate and Individual memberships are available.
Corporate membership entitles the company to send two employees to each meeting throughout the year.
Individual membership is for the named member only.
There are a limited number of discounted memberships available to Sole Traders and to Not-for-Profit companies.
For Membership prices – please enquire.
Members will be entitled to invite a guest to each meeting (space permitting) at an additional charge of £300 per person, plus VAT.
At each meeting a 24 hour delegate rate for members and guests is payable directly to the hotel on departure.
Delegates wishing to attend on the Friday only will be charged a day delegate rate.
- Four exclusive conferences a year at a cost comparable to one conventional commercial conference
- Expert speakers
- Strong debate and inter-peer learning
- A relaxed, informal and comfortable setting
- Exclusive access to a dedicated web site
- Periodic opportunities to collaborate in research at discounted rates
- The chance to participate in thinking and debate which will help shape the future of the industry
- The opportunity to be a member of what we believe will be the most influential strategic forum in the pensions and employee benefits industry
- The opportunity to share in dedicated technical workshops with industry experts
TPNW delegates include representatives of:
|Aberdeen Asset Management
Aquila Group Holdings
B&CE – The People’s Pension
Better Retirement Group
Delta Financial Systems
Equiniti Pension Solutions
Ernst & Young
Higham Dunnett Shaw
Jersey Trust Company
JLT Benefit Solutions
Lane Clark & Peacock
Legal & General
Money and Pensions Service
Pacific Life Re
Pensions Policy Institute
Retirement Income Alliance
TOR Financial Consulting